The first thing that I should have
in mind every time I teach is that I must have very clear the objectives that I
want to reach with my students. Then I have to establish some rules in order to
create a good environment in the classroom, also the first impression is very
important and can define the behavior students have all the year.
In the other hand, I have to know
very well the challenges and strengths of my students to choose the right
strategies to help them to overcome their challenges. Besides, I have to know
the individual differences end the multiple intelligences to take advantages of
those abilities.
I need to motivate my students to
learn the foreign language because nowadays English gives lots opportunities to
get better jobs, and I have to teach them how useful English could be in our
country.
I would advice my students to
practice every day by using easy tools such as music, videos, internet, and
others. Those tools can be very useful since they are very accessible to almost
everybody and they are easy and entertaining.
Finally I will support my students
in order to help them to improve their English and also to show them ways in
which they can create their own learning.
No comments:
Post a Comment